Fuel Synchronisation Kit Set-Motorcycle Repair Tool (MG50504)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||10, 000 Set/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: MG50504
- Standard: Standard
- Update Method: by Internet
- Synchronizer Gauges: 3-1/2"
- Extension Tube: 3.9X52mm, 3.9X122mm
- Tubes: 10X53mm(M6X0.75), 10X60mm(M6X1.0)
- Transport Package: Blow Mold Case
- HS Code: 82073000
- Type: Motorcycle Diagnostic Tool
- Condition: New
- Set Contains: 32 Piece/Item
- Rubber Hose: 8X5X750mm
- Cone Type Connector: 8X40mm
- Trademark: MAGMA
- Origin: China
Made in china MAGMA Tools Packed in blue case
The kit let you synchronise the values of the 4 carburettors as well as adjust/set them.
4 Pcs 3-1/2" synchronizer gauges with fixed plate.
4 Pcs rubber hose 8x5x750mm.
4 Pcs extension tube 3.9x52mm and 4 Pcs 3.9x122mm
8 Pcs cone type connector 8x40mm.
4 Pcs tubes 10x53mm(M6X0.75) and 4 Pcs tubes 10x60mm(M6X1.0).
Balancing carbs is important
Balancing or synchronising the carburettors on a multi-cylinder motorcycle is an important part of machine set-up. Out-of-synch carbs will cause an engine to cough, splutter and tick-over erratically at the best of times. But do not worry, Fuel Synchronisation Kit will help you to find balancing carbs is so easy.